Photography & Writing Contest
Republic Day - CMC Hyderabad Toastmasters Club
Celebrate the Spirit of India
Photography Contest - Capture the Spirit of India
Send us a photo (you have taken) that best depicts the spirit of India
and a message that resonates with Indian spirit and soul.
- Message should not exceed 100 words.
- jpg, bmp, png image formats only are accepted
- Email subject line should be "Photography Contest - (yourname)
Writing Contest - Write about the Spirit of India
Send us your thoughts on - "Spirit of India"
This is to honor and cherish the memory of Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam on the occasion of Republic Day. Please maintain your uniqueness in the thoughts you share. Let us hear YOUR voice when you talk about the spirit of India...
- Your article should not exceed 300 words.
- .doc and .docx formats only are accepted
- Email subject line should be "Writing Contest - (yourname)
Last day for submission of your entries is January 26th
Winners of both the contests will be announced on February 1st
The winning entries will be featured in the January Newsletter and Posted on Facebook.
send in your submissions as attachments to email@example.com
(Don't forget to include your name , TM Club name and mobile number )