- The Sacré Coeur is located at 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France.
- A popular landmark, the basilica is located at the summit of the butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city.
- The Sacré Coeur is also known as The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris
- The Sacré Coeur is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in Paris, France
- The Sacré Coeur is 272 ft. tall or 83 meters
- The Basilica has a Roman-Byzantine design
- The church rests on pillars 33 meters tall
- It measures 85 by 35 meters
What to look out for
- "Climb up and you'll have the best view ever.....The Basilica is itself beautiful and if you have and eye for ART you can spend a good amount on time inside." said Renin Williams who visited the Sacré Coeur.
- Once done with inside, you can walk around the street which is bustling with people and great eating joints.
- Someone has said "The church is a work of art" so it'll be a nice place to visit, you will feel inspired.