GardenBuddies at Jennings
Let's Plant, Grow and Have Fun Together!
Are you a Gardner who's ready to spring into action?
As a member of Jennings GardenBuddies we hope to open the world of gardening to our students. We need students who would like to harvest the fruits (and vegetables) of their labor, learn about healthier food choices, be more physically active, enjoy teamwork, make friends and consume more healthy, yummy foods.
- Students grade 1-5
- Students who to want to grow their own garden
- Students that are excited to learn the facts and benefits of healthy food
- Students who like to learn by doing
- Students who want to make a positive difference
- Thursdays 3:00 - 3:45, starting April 14th
- Important: This club is weather permitting, if it is raining, we will not have GardenBuddies.
Our Jennings Garden
- Please fill out the registration form below and return to your teacher or hand to Ms. Miller (Reading Room) or Mrs. Campiglia (5th grade). A confirmation email will be sent home to confirm your participation.
- Please note: The email address you provide will be essential for all communication in case of bad weather.
- Permission Slips are due on Wed. April 13th
All members should be dressed for gardening mess!!
Look for Permission Slips in your student's backpack.
For more information or if you have questions, please contact the GardenBuddies advisors:
Ms. Dani Miller - email@example.com
Mrs. Dawn Campiglia - firstname.lastname@example.org
or go to the link below to view or print the permission slip.