Protecting endangered ocean animals
By: Claire, Ethan, Olivia, and Amanda
How can we protect endangered ocean animals?
We think that we should stop littering, polluting, oil drilling, and hunting in our ocean.
Websites: Bing, and KIdrex
Books: Endangered Ocean Animals, The Environment, and Destroying the Ocean
- In the past hunters thought seals were harmful
- A law was made to protect seals
- Sharks could survive for along time if people left them alone
- If we use sharks for food there number will decrease
- Some scientist think it might be to late to save them
- Ocean animals can eat plastic and choke on it and die
- Once plastic gets in the ocean, animals can step on it and get hurt by it
- Plastic can flood the ocean and ruin ocean animals habitats
- Sea turtles are endangered because people throw waste in oceans.
- Turtles get stuck in fishing lines when people leave it on beaches.
- Some factory's dump a lot of waste in oceans.
- If you let go of a balloon when it pops it will land in the ocean and can hurt a lot of animals by making them sick.
- If you leave lights on near a beach turtles hachlings will mistake the light for the moon and head inland
- If you use chemicals they will get in the oceans and make sea animals sick.
- If you find a baby turtle on a beach pick it up and put it in the ocean water.
- Animals like Dolphins, Turtles, Seabirds ,And Plankton are hurt by the oil spills in the Gulf of Mexico.
- You can see pictures on the internet it is sad that people just take pictures and don't help
- This is what happens to the ocean when a oil spill happens when a oil spill happens
- Help places like aquariums that help water animals and there water p.s. make donations to aquariums
- Oil spills can make all ocean animals sick in one breath or kill them
Oil Spills in the Ocean and Oil Pollution
Thank you for listening!