March 26, 2018
A Principal's Perspective
Thank you all for your support of the GP Rodeo! It is our biggest family event for both our families and staff. Without your support, it would not be successful. With current indicators, this rodeo is going to be phenomenal! Enjoy the day!
Be Innovative - Design the possibilities!
Morning Duties for the Week
Gym & Morning Assembly (7:20-7:45): Owen
Gym (7:20-7:45): Gibbs
Parent Drop Off Direct Traffic (7:20-7:55): Piscacek
Parent Drop Off Car Doors (7:20-7:55): McMurray/Gilpatrick & Craigen
Cafeteria (7:20-8:00): McMurry
Bus (7:15 - 7:55 Buses/ Car Drop Off after all buses arrive): Magnuson
Counselor Schedule: - 2nd Grade - Making Friends
Week at a Glance
Saturday: Rodeo 10:00-3:00
Rodeo Jeans Week for Volunteers & Bakers!
Monday: GP Choir 3:05-4:00; 3rd Grade STAAR Practice Math; Report Cards Sent Home
Tuesday: 4th Grade Amazing Race; 3rd Grade STAAR Practice Reading; Imagineers Art Club @ 7:30 am; Citywide PTO Hosting at GP at 12:00; Campus Council @ 3:30
Wednesday: 4th Grade Amazing Race; Lunch Lounge Wednesday; Spirit Night @ Papa Johns
Thursday: 3rd Grade Field Trip to Sam Houston; Kinder Egg Hunt; 4th Grade Amazing Race; Chess Club 3:15-4:15
Friday: Staff & Student Holiday
News & Notes
- Tweet 3 times during the month of March and wear jeans on Tweet Tuesday, APRIL 3rd (note date change). Don't forget to use the hashtag #SuccessCSISD and the handle @greensprairie Share your story of the great things happening at GP!
- T-TESS & ATR Summative Conferences: If I am your evaluator this year. Please go to this link: https://tinyurl.com/y8qvcap7 to schedule a summative conference time. During this time we will discuss your progress toward your professional goals for this year, your professional development activities, and potential goals and areas you'd like to grow/work on next year. In preparation for the conference, please submit the T-TESS Goal Setting Template and End of Year Reflection form found in Talent Ed.
- Log in to your TalentEd Account
- Complete the "T-TESS Goal Setting Template - End of Year Reflection"
- Save and Submit the form
- Lunch Lounge Wednesday is here! We all know that it takes each of us to have a healthy, positive, productive, and yes fun! school culture. Eating together is just one way that we can get to know one another better all while cultivating a great team! If you would like to participate, eat in the teacher's lounge and wear your jeans that day! Win Win!
- Ethics modules and end of course test via Proethica due by April 1st.
- Staff Development Link for Monday, April 2nd: http://eduphoria.csisd.org/wshop/default.aspx?cid=5145
- Campus Council - If you have agenda items, please send to Donna by Monday afternoon. We will be discussing safety as one agenda item. Also we will start working on next year's calendar.
- Summer Enrichment & Camp Invention will be at our campus this summer. More information coming your way soon.
Mustang Yee Haws!
Welcome Maya Hinson! Maya will be working with our SPED team!
Last Week Birthdays:
Kathryn Ballard, March 19th
Julie Grant, March 19th
Julie Tutt, March 22nd
Danielle Gallow, March 24th
Gail Lewis, March 24th
This Week Birthdays:
Amber Neidig, March 27th
Stephanie Weber, March 29th
Tami Seagraves, March 31st