Activities for Week
Tuesday, October 6th: Respect Yourself and use your imagination to draw a picture or write an essay about having a Respect Hero. What would be your Super Powers of Respect?
Wednesday October 7th: Respect Others and pass it on! Show your kindness by passing a friend a Kindness Card
Thursday October 8th: Respect Everyone: Include all people. Share, celebrate and appreciate our differences.
Friday: Wear Yellow/Gold to signify the "Golden Rule"- Treat others as you would like to be treated!
HIB- Harrassment, Intimidation, Bullying
The First Week in October is Respect Week
- treat others the way they would want to be treated.
- are polite and courteous.
- treat everyone well, even though they may look, act, or believe differently.
- solve disagreements by peaceful means.
- listen to what other people have to say.
- never insult people, or make fun of them, or call them names.
- never bully or pick on others.
- never judge people before they get to know them.
Are you Respectful Person?
I treat other people the way I want to be treated.
I am considerate of other people.
I treat people with civility, courtesy, and dignity.
I accept personal differences.
I work to solve problems without violence.
I never intentionally ridicule, embarrass, or hurt others.