The KF Friday Newsflash
Friday, Friday 5, 2016
Our books are finished! We are so proud of them! We have been sharing them with each other and we are excited to share them with you soon!
Report cards are coming home in folders today. Please sign and return the envelope. The report card inside is yours to keep. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
We enjoyed learning about and making penguins this week. Our fiction unit continues in reading workshop. We've been reading about our favorite funny fictional penguin, Tacky.
This week's words: at, no, to.
Welcome to our Student Teachers
We are very lucky to have two student teachers this year. Ms. Stephanie Heath and Ms. Lauren Monaco, both juniors in the education program at TCNJ will be joining us every Thursday and Friday in the classroom starting next Thursday, Feb. 11.
Valentine's Day is Coming
We'll be celebrating with a friendship breakfast with the rest of Kindergarten on Thursday morning. We'll distribute Valentines later that day.
- Friday, February 5-Report cards go home
- Thursday, February 11-Valentine's Day breakfast
- Friday, February 12-No school
- Monday, February 15-No school
- Monday, February 22-CAP program begins. Please read, sign, and return the permission slip in folders today.
- Friday, February 26-spirit day