Friday, March 29, 2018
From Mrs. Lewis...
- Please see the attached schedule for the public library visits that will take place April 1 - 3.
- Morning and afternoon duty assignments will change on Monday, April 1. Please look over chart here and expectations for assigned duties. When you are out it is your responsibility to have someone cover for you.
- Tuesday, April 2 - 8th grade science / makeups
- Wednesday, April 3 - Make ups
- Thursday, April 4 - Make ups
- Cell phones should be put away during testing. Usage will jeopardize a testing misadministration.
- All teachers are required to walk around while students are testing.
Game Duty Schedule
April 1 - STAFF MEETING
April 1 - Duty Assignments change (See attached)
April 1 - 8th Grade high school registration parent night
April 1-3 - Grade level public library visits (see schedule above)
April 2 - End of 3rd nine weeks grading period
- April 2 - 8th grade science / makeups
- April 3 - Make ups
- April 4 - Make ups
- April 4-5 - 8th grade high school registration
- April 10 - Report cards go home
- April 12 - 1/2 day AM PD /afternoon students
- April 16 - Little Mermaid play @ SHS
- April 18 - 12:00 - 1:00 SHS job fair for 8th grade
April 18- 3rd 9 weeks Awards Assembly
April 18- TLC (Open Gym 12:00-2:00) schedule coming soon
April 18- 8th grade visit SHS job fair
April 19- Good Friday Holiday- No School
April 22-26- Spring Break
Upcoming Testing Windows:
- ELA Writing Assessments April 1-18
- 4th Common Assessment/Mock EOG April 30-May 3
- EOGs May 24-June 7