- Coco Chanel was born in Saumur, France on August 19, 1883.
- Orphanage of the Catholic monastery of Aubazine, where she learned the trade of a seamstress.
- Coco Chanel was never married, however she had many lovers such as: Boy Chapel and Etienne Balsan.
- Died in Paris, France on January 10, 1971
An award Chanel won.
- Chanel won the Neiman Marcus Fashion Award in 1957
Chanel's use of color, fabrics, Silhouettes
Chanel looked toward classic blacks, whites and beiges.
used a stretchy knit fabric,casual knits,jersey fabrics
Silhouettes: straight lines and boxy
The price range for Coco Chanel is from $11- $120 for makeup and accessories.
For clothes the price range is from $190- $3,000.