Panther's Afterschool - ZUMBA Time!
Parent Tid Bits - 9/15/2014
What is Texas ACE (Afterschool Centers on Education)?
At our Texas Empowerment ACE™ program, we are making significant strides in helping to provide the skills students will need to succeed in the classroom and make a difference in our community. Our program offers innovative activities that reinforces what they are learning during the school day and exposes students to a variety of learning methods through hands-on activities. This program is administered by TEA and funded by the 21st CCLC Program administered by the US Department of Education.
PANTHER PARENTS FITNESS
COME JOIN US AS WE GET HEALTHY & HAVE FUN AT THE SAME TIME . . . ZUMBA IS BACK!!!
Can't wait to see you Tuesday and Thursday night's at 6:00 PM!!!!! If there are any changes to the schedule I will notify you. Please note that your elementary students can take the van to our middle school and meet you here so, you can enjoy class! I am always available if you want to contact me.
ACE Program Manager
COME SUPPORT OUR UPCOMING EVENTS (UPDATED)
- Tuesday, September 16 - Volleyball Match at East Austin College Prep 5800 E. MLK Jr. Blvd, 5:30 - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 16 - TxEA Parent Meeting at Middle School Campus - 6:00 PM
- Monday, September 22 - Flag Football game at E. Metro Park, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, September 25 - Panther Band performs for Eastside Memorial High School football game 7:30 - 11:00 PM (Location TBA)
- Friday, September 26 - Volleyball Match at Austin Sports Center, 5:30 - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 30 - Volleyball Match at Austin Sports Center, 5:30 - 7:00 PM
* * * All volleyball matches held at the Austin Sports Center will be at the South Austin location (425 Woodward Street, Austin, TX 78704). Free seating is upstairs on the top level.