Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union
Continue Making Memories
Jennifer's Weight Loss Success
As you all know, Brazos Valley is very involved in our employees health and well being. We are beginning a contest for you guys who have hopped on the bandwagon and bought a Fitbit
- [ ] 4 tilapia fillets
- [ ] 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- [ ] 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- [ ] 1 clove of finely chopped garlic
- [ ] 1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes
- [ ] Pepper to taste
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
* Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
* Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
* Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.