Design, develop, build, and test mechanical devices.
- You make $78,160 a year.
Work Environment is like.
- They work in Engineering Services, Research, and Develop manufacturing Industries.
- Analyze problems to see how a mechanical device might help solve the problem.
- Design or redesign mechanical devices, creating blueprints so the device can be built.
- Develop a prototype of the device and test the prototype.
- Over see the manufacturing process for the device.
Job outlook in this career.
9% for Mechanical Engineers
Becoming a Mechanical Engineer.
You would need a Bachelor's degree and a Graduate degree also. You must be licensed in all States.