MAY HIGHLIGHTS - Special Edition
MAY 13 - MAY 24
Please contact send your updates and revisions for the website to the OFFICIAL Jaguar Website to Mr. Duette.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide teachers and staff with communication about the close of the school year. Remember the following:
- Pack your room up as if you are moving or in preparation for summer cleaning. If you teach specialized course like Dance, you may not be moving but your room should be ready for summer cleaning.
- All keys will be collected
- Each teacher needs to complete a sign-out sheet
TUESDAY MAY 14, 2019
- Final Principal Coffee in the Health Science Room at 9:30 AM
- 7th Six Weeks Progress Reports Due by 2:00 PM
- Final CAC Meeting in the Library at 5:00 PM
- Campus Architecture Team (Future LBJ Planning) 6:00 PM in the Health Science Room
WEDNESDAY MAY 15, 2019
- Trustee Awards Ceremony in the Theater at 6:00 PM
THURSDAY MAY 16, 2019
Fire Academy Graduation in the Theater at 6:00 PM
AISD SALUTE Awards-- Please join me in showing your support for Mitchell Shot 2019 Teacher of the Year and Alexis Forte 2019 Teacher of Promise at the PAC. It will be packed so get there early. The event begins at 6:00 PM.
FRIDAY MAY 17, 2019
- ACC Graduation at the Frank Erwin Center at 6 p.m.
Frank Erwin Center | 1701 Red River St. -- If you have never attended, it is an exciting site to see our high school young people graduate from College before High School
MONDAY MAY 20, 2019
- C- Day
- LBJ Annual Field Day -- A day of play and fellowship.
- 9:00 - 11:00 AM in the Gym Faculty vs. Staff Basketball Game (Bows are allowed :) )
- 1:00 - 3:00 Field Day Activities
- Pick Up your teacher check out form
C-Day BELL SCHEDULE
1st period 8:15AM - 9:00AM 45 mins.
2nd period 9:05AM - 9:50AM 45 mins.
3rd period 9:55AM - 10:40AM 45 mins.
4th period 10:45AM - 11:30AM 45 mins.
LUNCH 11:30AM - 12:25PM 55 mins.
5th period 12:30PM - 1:15PM 45 mins.
6th period 1:20PM - 2:05PM 45 mins.
7th period 2:10PM - 2:55PM 45 mins.
8th period 3:00PM - 3:34PM 45 mins.
TUESDAY MAY 21, 2019 1/2 DAY STUDENT SCHEDULE
- Senior Picnic 9 - 2 at Zilker Park
- 5th and 6th period Finals
WEDNESDAY MAY 22, 2019 1/2 DAY STUDENT SCHEDULE
- Senior Slide Show and Yearbook Signing in the theater 9 - 11 AM
- 1st and 2nd period Finals
- VOLUNTEER LUNCHEON 1 - 2 PM in the library
THURSDAY MAY 23, 2019 1/2 STUDENT SCHEDULE
- GRADUATION PRACTICE
- `7th and 8th period Finals
FRIDAY MAY 24, 2019 1/2 DAY STUDENT SCHEDULE
- Last Day of School
- Final Report Card due by 2:00 PM
- Senior Trip
- 3rd and 4th period Finals
FINAL BELL SCHEDULE
10:25AM - 12:25PM 2 hours
**Buses will depart at 12:45