Sense and Sensibility
at People's Light & Theatre Co.
we only have 20 seats TOTAL available. First come, first serve - Ages 10 & up! This is for PA Virtual Student's only & there is a max of one adult ticket available per group.
Join us for this adaptation of Jane Austen's classic
Full of passion, wit, and soaring emotions, this new adaptation of Jane Austen’s first published novel is co-written by the same authors as our award-winning 2014 Pride & Prejudice. Following their father’s untimely death, the penniless Dashwood sisters pursue life and love in their own distinctive ways. Elinor is smart and down-to-earth. Marianne is wildly romantic. They each attract suitors whose startling secrets obstruct the path to happily ever after. Co-adaptor and acclaimed director, Joseph Hanreddy, stages this timeless tale of flirtation and folly. (People's Light & Theatre Co.)
Approximate run time is 1 hours, 45 minutes.
This outing is appropriate for student's who are 10 years of age and older.
As this is a school performance, only one adult ticket per family is permitted.
Tickets: $18 per ticket
Payment: All payments must be received by Wednesday, Feb. 3rd!
Families may pay via PayPal (email@example.com) OR....
If you do not want to do PayPal then it must be in the form of a Money Order made payable to Heidi Lightner.
(When you RSVP, you will be sent the address for where to send payment.)
RSVP by: Monday, January 27th - Payment must be received by Wednesday Feb. 3rd! See Above!
Note: after you have submitted your RSVP, you will be provided the information for how to pay for your tickets. Please have a paper and pen ready.
Purpose of Outing: Educational and Social
* Students will experience a live professional theater production.
* Students will have the opportunity to participate in the "talk-back" with the actors after the performance.
* Students can compare the stage production to the novel, Sense and Sensibility
OLS hours: Students can record 3 hours of Language Arts.
There are 3 FSCs hosting this event, Heidi Lightner, Louri Fitzgerald & Heather Schaffer
Want to learn more about this production at People's Light & Theatre Co.?
* An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events. (If a parent does not wish to see the play, they may wait in the lobby or their car; however they must stay on-site.)
* Shoes must be worn at all times.
* All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
* Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
* To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
* In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.