GAVS Physics AB Course Resources
Module 11: Nuclear Physics
The resources in this newsletter are in addition to those found in MODULE 11: Nuclear Physics of your course content. You should first go through the content and complete the quizzes and activities. These resources are to supplement your understanding of the concepts. Please contact me if you have questions! In physics, it is essential that you understand these concepts before moving on.
ASSIGNMENT RESOURCES AND TIPS
QUIZ: Nuclear Physics
- Do NOT start the quiz until you've completed the content on pages 1-5 in the Nuclear Physics Module
- You will need M&Ms. Skittles would also work.
- You will need to turn in your data table, graph, and answers to the questions. You DO NOT need to write a lab report.
- For your graph, your INDEPENDENT (Number of Half-Lives) variable goes on the x-axis and your DEPENDENT (Percent Activity) variable goes on the y-axis.
DISCUSSION: Nuclear Fusion
- Make sure you answer ALL questions in the prompt AND respond to two classmates.
- You will only earn a maximum of 70% if you do not thoughtfully respond to two classmates.
Half Life Calculations Part 1 (easy way)
Half Life Calculations Part 2 (easy way)
Half Life Calculations Part 3 (easy way)