Week ok May 16- 19
Spring Concert Tonight!!
Our Spring Concert & Awards Ceremony is set for TONIGHT at the Prosper HS Auditorium. The Symphonic Band/Wind Symphony portion of the Concert will start at approximately 7:20pm. Everyone will be able to enjoy a much-deserved three day weekend following an evening of wonderful music and celebration! Click HERE for the detailed itinerary.
We're looking forward to celebrating another successful year in the Reynolds MS Band!
Our annual Six Flags trip is around the corner! Remember that money is due on TUESDAY!!! Please click HERE to access the information sheet. I've highlighted some of the important points below:
- All band fees must be paid to participate.
- Cost is $45 and includes entry fee, t-shirt, and $5 transportation fee. Students who have a season pass need only pay $10 for the t-shirt and transportation fee.
- Money is due by Tuesday, May 16th NO EXCEPTIONS. Exact cash, checks made payable to PBBC, or we now are able to accept credit card payments via Charms!! Click HERE to see how to do that.
- Students proving to be a discipline problem based on director discretion will not be invited to attend.
- We will return to Reynolds MS at approximately 7:10pm. Please have a ride waiting to take you home.
School Owned Instruments
If your student plays a school-owned instrument, please have them look it over carefully and let us know of any repairs that will need to be done over the summer. We will be collecting Instrument Usage fees for 2017-2018 and checking out summer instruments the week of May 22nd.
5/12 - Spring Concert & Awards Ceremony @ PHS Auditorium, 6pm/7:15pm
5/17-19 - Auditions for Reynolds Band placement
5/24 - Six Flags Reward Trip