Affective Propaganda Poster (FOR)
What is Medicaid?
- Medicaid is a program that provides free or low-cost health coverage to millions of Americans, including some low-income people, families and children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with disabilities. This program is controled by the federal and state governments, and some states.
What problem does this program address?
- It addresses to health care.
Who does this program benefit?
- This program benefits to families who do not earn as much money as others, mostly the low-income people, families who have children, elder citizens, pregnant woman and people who have disabilities. If a family does not have a way to pay for their childrens health they would need to require to have medicaid in order for their children to be healthy.
In what ways is this program good/helpful/beneficial?
- Medicaid is helping many people with their health problems, and to pay for emergency care when they do not have anything to pay with.
What is your opinion of the program? Why?
- My opinion about this program is that i am satisfied and happy that people like the homeless are able to have a program that cares and will pay for their aid.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Medicaid Gap (HBO)