- 45% of people experience bullying by the age of 18.
- 36% of young people aged 8 to 22 are worried about being bullied at school, college, or university.
- 38% believe their school, college, or university doesn't take bullying seriously.
- 7 in 10 people aged 13-22 have been a victim of cyberbullying
- Those who have been bullied are more than twice as likely to have trouble keeping a job compared to those not involved in bullying.
- People who have been bullied are over six times more likely to develop a psychiatric disorder compared to those not involved in bullying.
- Do not respond to or forward the bullying messages.
- Screenshot the message and record the date and time it was sent.
- Don't be ashamed to tell a friend, parent, or other trusted adult.
- Report to authorities if there are threats of violence.