Everything you need to know about safety!
2. Keep appliances away from water.
3. Stand on a dry floor.
4. In case of electrocution, turn off the main power source before touching the person or the appliance.
2. Store knives with a safety guard over the blade or in a knife block/rack.
3. Apply direct pressure to a severe cut.
4. Always use the proper knife for the job.
5. Use a cutting board and place a damp cloth under the board.
6. Never try catching a falling knife.
Cleaning Supplies & Chemicals
2. Keep cleaning chemicals in their original containers or have clearly labeled.
3. Do not mix cleaning supplies.
4. Combinations like ammonia & bleach will create a toxic gas.
2. Use hot pads when handling hot pans.
3. Lift kids away from face.
4. To extinguish a grease fire, cover with a lid, smother with baking soda, or use a fire extinguisher.
5. Never use water, flour, sugar, on a grease fire.
Avoiding Tripping & Falling
2. Use a stool to reach things in high places.
3. Store heavy items on bottom shelves.