Lineville 6th Grade Technology
By: Tyler Pigeon
- Typing Web is the website that Lineville uses for all the student practice with typing.
- Everyday the very first thing that the class does is have a 5 minute typing warm up to start class.
- After all the days of typing web my results have gone up and my goals have been achieved.
- In Haiku Deck everyone already has a job that they want to do when they get older and then make a presentation on that certain career.
- Also you have to then present your presentation to the entire class.
- It is a really fun watching all of the presentations to see what other people want to do as their jobs.
- iTrailer is a really fun way to present to others.
- You figure out some thing that you have done or will do and make a presentation about it like your family, or sports and even more!
- Its cool to see how other people spend their time and how they display their ideas.
- Everyone in the class gets to pick 1 of the 10 math problems that Mrs. Myers created.
- Once you do that you have to solve it but explains how to get the answer.
- Then you record your voice to tell how to solve also. But the point is to practice explaining things in a 21st century way.
- In coding you practice programming the computer to do what you want the computer to do!
- The object of coding is to get the character to do what the computer tells you to do.
- It also has different features like angry birds, frozen, star wars and more!
- Career Locker is the website that we use to help start figuring out what we want to do when we get older.
- We do different test so that the computer can use that information to suggest different jobs.
- Its fun to see all of the different jobs that everyone is capable of achieving in their future!