HOW TO STAY SAFE ON THE INTERNET
- Never show any photos of yourself or your friends to someone you don't know.
- Think about what you post on online chat rooms, e-mails, and instant messages. nothing is completely private.
- Never give out any personal information like you phone number, parent's work phone number, address, social security number, and etc.
- Never agree to meet a online ''friend'' any where.
- Never post anything that is of you in your in nothing or just under wear.
- On a site that you can post pictures on always try to be private.
- Don't respond to a username you have never heard of before.
- Always get permission from mom or dad before using the computer.
- Never give out any password out yo anybody.
- Always tell your parents if you are getting bulled on the computer.