Learn all about water usage!
By Ugonna Adugba
Ways you can save water
What are some ways you can save water?
2. Make sure no faucets are leaking in your house.
3. Take shorter showers.
4. Don't run water while washing dishes unless you are rinsing off soap.
5. Water your garden at night, then it will not evaporate so quickly and instead, it will soak in.
Fun facts about water
2. Earth still has the same amount of water since the beginning.
3. Water is essential for life on Earth.
4. 70% of Earth is water. The other 30% is underground.
5. Water boils quicker in Denver, Colorado than in New York City.
6. It takes more than 10 gallons to make 1 slice of bread.