The Wolf Weekly
NRHS Principal's Newsletter
Newsletter Week of February 6, 2022
We are already two weeks away from February vacation and despite the cold temperatures right now, the days are getting longer and spring will be here before we know it. Saturday was busy with Nashoba events - our boys and girls basketball teams at the Garden and the Nashoba Symphonic Band concert. See the photos below.
Some announcements for this week:
- Reminder to students and staff who signed up to receive the At Home COVID-19 rapid test kits that Sunday is the day to administer the test. Please DO NOT administer the test if you have tested positive for COVID in the last 90 days as this could lead to a false positive. Report any positive result to the school nurse. If you have not signed up and would like to the link is below.
- Quarter 2/Semester 1 grades will be finalized by tomorrow afternoon and released following a review by guidance and administration.
COVID-19 Testing Programs in our Schools:
- To receive your free at-home antigen test kit please click this link and complete the Opt In Form. Please complete a separate form for each child.
- Routine COVID Safety Checks every week and Symptomatic Testing - if you have not signed up click here: consent
Overview: At-Home Rapid Testing Program
- About the Test: iHealth is a 15-minute at-home FDA-approved rapid antigen test
- Opt-In: To participate, you must opt in by completing the Opt In Form. By opting in, you will agree to review the training materials for test administration, report positive test results to your student’s school nurse, and administer the tests according to Nashoba guidelines.
- Weekly: Every two weeks you will receive an iHealth at-home rapid test kit. Each kit contains two individual tests. Your student will administer one test the morning of their designated day as designated below:
- Nashoba Regional High School - Sundays
Have a great week Nashoba and Stay Healthy!
Dr. Kathleen Boynton, principal
National Honor Society Tutoring
Come on by!