August 20-24, 2018
Getting into the swing of things
WMS Expectations and Procedures Handbook
ThinkPad Distribution Continues
Dress Code Reminders
Cool Weather Items
Type: hoodless sweaters or hoodless sweatshirts, vest, zip up fleece, softshell or cardigan worn with a collared button down or polo shirt underneath
Colors: any solid color
Logo: small manufacturers logos are acceptable; school logos are permitted
The following is unacceptable at WMS and will not be allowed:
· Unnatural hair colors (bright red, burgundy, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink or purple) anywhere in the hair.
· Body piercings, excluding ears. Earrings that pose a safety hazard or that are disruptive in nature
· Visible tattoos
· Skinny style pants, stretch pants or tight fitting clothing
· Hats or head coverings inside the school
· Cell Phones, large purses, gym bags, backpacks, backpack style purses, and drawstring bags must be kept in students’ lockers from 7:30am to 2:30pm.
PTSA Membership Drive
Double $12 parent-student
Triple $18 3 memberships
Homerun - $25 4 membershps
Join online at www.squareup.com/market/washington-middle-school-ptsa
Next PTSA give back night is at Jason's Deli, Agust 23rd. WMS will receive 20% of sales if you show flyer or tell them your are with WMS PTSA
How is your child doing in classes?
If you have questions or concerns about grades you can contact your child's teachers, Mrs. April Coughlin or Administration to set up meetings.