Panther Swim & Dive
Your Weekly Update from Coach Lena
- Sign up for remind text updates...see link below
- Off-Season Training
- Captain Nominees & Speeches
- Garage Sale this Saturday
- M-W-F practices are swimming only
- T-Th practices are dryland only: be prepared for dryland practices with weather appropriate activewear and RUNNING shoes (Be sure to check the weather!)
- STREAMLINE!!! See the video below on underwater streamlining. We are working on minimizing effort and maximizing speed by perfecting your streamline!
2015-2016 Captain Nominees
Boys' Team Captain Nominees (alphabetical order)
*Captain nominees will each give a 2 minute speech this TUESDAY (3/24/15) during 1st period.
PESH Swim Team Garage Sale
- Where: The Rowlinson Parking Lot (on the corner of 18th and P Ave.)
- When: Saturday March 28th 7:30am – 12:30noon (work a 2.5 hour shift or all 5 hours)
- Who: All JV and Varsity Swimmers and/or their parents
- What: Bring at least 20 items to sell and work at least one shift 7:30-10am or 10-12:30pm to offset the cost of your banquet ticket and help purchase new equipment for the team!
This is our Spring fundraiser. If you participated in the Fall fundraiser (candles) you earned half your banquet ticket. Participation in the garage sale will earn the other half! This is also an easy way to earn NHS service hours!
Please come support your team by donating 20 items (pre-price items other than clothing) and working for 2 1/2 hours. Sign up for a shift with the Coaches and bring donations with you on the 28th. Also, if you have a card/folding table to display items, bring that along as well.