TECH TIP TUESDAY
Want one-on-one coaching with this tech tool? Just ask!
March 22: Use Google Forms to have Students Evaluate Each Other
Students can give each other feedback on presentations, performances, or projects through a Google Form, with sections duplicated for each member of the class. Students can receive immediate feedback from their peers. (Thank you to Linda Touchette's Speech Class for this Tech Tip!)
- Go to Google Forms in Drive
- Name your new form for the Assignment
- Add a question with a linear scale for each assessed attribute (pacing, eye contact, etc.)
- Add a new section and use the "duplicate the section" option to copy the same scales into the new section.
- Title each section of the form with a student's name.
- Use the summary of responses option to see immediate feedback for each student.