Important updates and news 12/21/2020
I wish you a wonderful, safe and restful break. Please keep in touch and connect with loved ones. Below are some news and resources.
Thank you for your support, hard work and positive energy! Please reach out to us if you need assistance and have a happy new year!
Important Announcements for Families & Students
- Any student who has a Fail will have until January 29th to raise their grade! Incomplete forms were emailed to students and parents with details. Please return them to the teachers!
- The first day of instruction for Spring Semester is Tuesday, January 12th, 2021.
- Holidays can be hard, if you need help, check out some resources available here.
- Tell us what you think! The School Experience Survey is still open! https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/8397
- Check Schoology for changes to students' Spring class schedule.
- Covid-19 Testing is available to all students and their families! Make an appointment today!
Not Getting Phone and Text Notifications?
Parents and employees can choose to Opt back into receiving Outreach (general) messages by calling (855) 502-7867 for any phone number that was previously Opted-Out.
News for Teachers
Announcements & Reminders for Teachers & Staff
- I will reach out on Monday, 12/21/2020 to those who wanted to work over winter break with more details.
- Monday, January 11th is a Pupil Free Day. PD will start at 9am. The Agenda will be distributed prior to our return.
- Tuesday, January 12th is the First Day of Instruction for Spring Semester. We will have an "A Day" (periods 1 - 3 and Advisory).
- School Experience Survey window has been extended to January 22nd, 2021.