Collective of Communication for Families
Campus Vision and Mission
Mission- Enhancing the Whole Child Through the Arts
- Caldwell will earn a TEA rating of A and 5 out of 6 Distinctions.
- Caldwell attendance rate will be 97.5% or higher for students, 96.5% or higher for teachers.
- 90% or higher of students will show growth on Star Math and Reading.
Caldwell K-5th grade will read 15000 books and 30 Millionaires.
Caldwell Middle School will have 20 Millionaires.
Caldwell will increase Student Engagement on Panorama by 10% for Elementary and Middle School.
Its a New Year!
Welcome Back Stars!!!!
We re so glad to enter a new year and continue to overcome unknowns through hard work and success. This new chapter in our school will be an exciting chapter!
This fall was a success despite many barriers we faced. Our stars are remarkable and determined to still create a culture and climate that uplifts their arts. With multiple performances, art showcases and student awards, our students made it work!
Caldwell is grateful for its community and all the support you provided to get us to 2021! Thank you all and her we go!
As we become aware of new policies and regulations on social distancing we will update dates and activities.
- Jan 11- Snow Day
- Jan 15- 1st Semester Awards Celebration
- Jan 18- MLK Day (School Holiday)
- Jan 23- Dance Workshop for Auditions
- Jan 30- Audition 1
- Feb 8- Solo and Ensemble
- Feb 11- 3,4,5th GradeTexas Music Program
- Feb 12- UIL OAP
- Feb 13- Dance Workshop 2 for Auditions
- Feb 20- Audition 2
- Feb 27- UIL Strings
- March 1- Applications Due
- March 4- MS Dance Showcase
- March 6-14- Spring Break
House Spirit Days Every Monday!
Fall Semester Awards
We are excited that on January 15th we are going to celebrate our incredible success during the fall semester. This presentation will be available for parents both in person in the auditorium and/or digitally on our YouTube channel. In order to ensure safety of our students and community, those that elect to get a reservation for in-person will need to wear a mask at all times and us our reservation system to select seats. The program will automatically social distance cohorts of seat selections. This means we will have limited spaces to ensure this protocol.
You may make a reservation for your students ceremony at- https://caldwellartsacademy.brushfire.com/
Chromebooks are coming soon! To receive a device to use at school, students must first become eligible through the parent's completion of the district Technology Agreement. Without a signed agreement from a parent, the student will not receive a device.
Tech agreements are due January 15.
New Yoga Classes
Martin Luther King Day
3-5th Grade Celebrate Texas Performance
New Website and Communication App
Did you know?- Caldwell just got a new website with a variety of communication tools. Check out the new site at-https://www.tylerisd.org/o/caa
Also, Apple users can download the new Tyler ISD app at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tyler-isd-tx/id1526342083 to quickly view our live feed, get push notifications, news, events and more!
Here are a few helpful hints for finding highly used information in the new website layout:
- We have buttons on the front page to access campus materials and information about Caldwell Arts Academy.
- Canvas and Clever login tabs are located in the top right corner of the District home page and each campus home page;
- Additional District information, such as the District calendars, students and family links, and community links are also under the Menu tab;