By Nick Zaruba
2. He believed that sociol order was based on the production of economic goods.
3. He says that how goods are exhanged create peoples social class.
4. He states natural recources should be shared by the populus not by private people.
5. He wrote a 800 page manuscript on capital.
6. He syas all societies are based on how they distribute the wealth.
7.He said that schools in captital places will just help the rich.
8. He thaught that capitialism will always fail.
9. He published the communist Manifesto.
10. He says that the social class that you are born into defines who you are.