BES WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!
- There will be many Christmas activities going on next week. Please make sure that all visitors have been checked in through the office. PLEASE DO NOT PROP DOORS OPEN.
- On Christmas Party day, please make sure you know who is allowed to check out students. If you have any questions, contact the office and we will assist.
- 3rd Grade Christmas Program will be Tuesday at 1:30 for students and staff. They will perform at 6:00 that evening.
- Please let the office know when your Christmas parties will take place ASAP!!
- Please remember when asking for a personal day, you need to put in AESOP at least 3 days prior to the date you are asking off. This gives time to arrange for a sub. Thanks!
- GT Nominations have begun. Please see email from Mrs. Erwin regarding this.
- If you haven't liked us on Facebook, do that today!
- Don't forget to monitor students on the playground!
FRIDAY THE 18TH--Students will stay in the gym until 8:45 in order to give teachers time to get things ready for the day. Please pick students up at 8:45--and tell the Enrichment Team THANKS!
Celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas!
Dec. 14th Monday’s the day we want to make, so wear jeans each day until after the break.
Dec. 15th We are fortunate that our staff is better than the rest, so, Tuesday come wearing your favorite Christmas sweater or vest!
Dec. 16th Christmas games, riddles and rhymes, come join in for a really good time.
Dec. 17th Come to the lounge for a holiday treat! Your favorite sodas just can’t be beat!
Dec. 18th Dressed all in red from your head to your toe. Top yourself off with a big Christmas bow!
Upcoming Events--Mark your Calendar!
- 12/15 3rd Grade Program (1:30 for students and staff)
- 12/15 3rd Grade Program (6:00 performance)
- 12/18 Early Release
- 1/4 Teacher Work Day
- 1/7 Report Cards go home
- 1/11 BIG BEAR BASH