What's happening in 11th Grade?
Class of 2021- Mr. Bonds October, 2019
Welcome to the Tri Cities High School's SMORE for 11th Grade
Monthly Parent Teacher Conference
The Pursuit of Excellence!
Georgia School Personnel Survey Open Oct 1 2019
The Georgia School Personnel Survey (GSPS) is modeled after the student survey and includes 31 questions. The GSPS is for all certified and classified staff members who work at least 50 percent of the day in the school. At least 75% of certified and classified staff members must participate in the survey to be eligible for the School Climate Star Rating. Most teachers should be able to participate in the GSPS using their classroom computer. The survey is also accessible using a tablet or smartphone. Survey responses are anonymous, self-reported, and will be submitted directly to the Georgia Department of Education for analysis. The Georgia School Personnel Survey link is posted below.
Georgia School Personnel Survey:
Whats Happening in the Dog House?
11th Grade !! October, 2019
- 11th Grade is currently organizing our college trip for early 2020. This will be an opportunity to visit and experience a variety of colleges.
- Have you signed up for Mr. Bonds REMIND? Please see the QR codes in the hall.
- Down load the TCHS School App from your local App store and stay connected.
- Discipline is down and school spirit is up, thank you 11th grade! I got a surprise for you all !
- Alg II, need extra help? See Mr. Bonds or Ms. Buist. Tutorials are on Wednesday each week with Ms. Turlington.
- What are you doing after high school? Have you met with Ms. Green yet? The time to plan is now.
- Tips on applying to college...https://www.wikihow.com/Apply-to-College
- Vaping? Are you kidding me?...https://www.health.com/smoking/dangers-of-vaping
- Milestone Standards and resources to help you succeed....https://www.georgiastandards.org/Georgia-Standards/Pages/ELA-9-12.aspx
Events, resources and information.
Attendance Expectations. You Matter To Me !!
To be successful, you must be in school !
- If absent please bring documentation. (Illness, death in family, legal reasons, religious holiday)
- If you miss more than two blocks in a day, that is considered a whole day absence.
- A letter is sent home to parents at three and then five unexcused absences.
- After five unexcused absences a Truancy Referral to Juvenile Court is considered.
- Multiple tardies may equal absences.
11th Grade Behavior Expectations
- Be Present (Every day, Every Block, On Time)
- Be Engaged ( Set Goals, Ask questions, Attend Tutorials)
- Be Involved (Join at least one Club or Sport)
- Be Your BEST Self (Be a Leader, Not a Follower)
3:50 pm – 5:00 pm
- Mondays – Fine Arts/CTE/PE
- Wednesdays – Mathematics/Social Studies/World Languages
- Thursdays – ELA/ Science
Our Awesome 11 Grade Teachers
K. Lewis Lewiskr@fultonschools.org
A. Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
M. Sellers email@example.com
A. Hollins firstname.lastname@example.org
L. Turlington email@example.com
A. Fazal firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Gordon email@example.com
N. Grooms GroomsN@fultonschools.org
J. Banks BanksJames@fultonschools.org
T. Myles MylesT@fultonscholls.org
T. Davis DavisT3@fultonschools.org
L. Christian ChristianL1@fultonschools.org
T. Rowland Rowlandt@fultonschools.org
S. Granberry GranberryS@fultonschools.org
S. Knippenburg KnippenburgS@fultonschools.org
J. Lambert LambertJ@fultonschools.org
D. Caple Caple@fultonschools.org
D. Tutt Tuttdl@fultonschools.org