Class of 2021
Mr. Bonds/ March 2020
Welcome to the Tri Cities High School's SMORE for 11th Grade
Some of my amazing students!! There are a few in here that I taught in the 5th grade!
Monthly Parent Teacher Conference
College Tour March 2020
Brand New Year, Brand New..You.
OMG!! The Bulldogs don't bully campaign was awesome !!!
Advocate for yourself ! Ask for help !
- Ask the teacher for extra help.
- Email your teacher.
- Attend after school tutorial.
- Look for resources online.
- Study with a friend.
- Ask your teacher for extra help.
- Go to your counselor for advice.
- Ask your parent to contact your teacher.
- Have your parent come to our monthly parent conference.
- Ask your teacher for help.
- Ask another teacher who teaches the same content for help.
- Go to your grade level administrator for advice. Discuss all the ways you have attempted to get help.
- Never give up!
The Pursuit of Excellence!
Education is step one of your plan !!
To be successful, you must be in school !
- If absent please bring documentation. (Illness, death in family, legal reasons, religious holiday)
- If you miss more than two blocks in a day, that is considered a whole day absence.
- A letter is sent home to parents at three and then five unexcused absences.
- After five unexcused absences a Truancy Referral to Juvenile Court is considered.
- Multiple tardies may equal absences.
Whats Happening in the Dog House?
Tri-Cities Magnet VPA program is excited to host the 2020 District Five Large Group Performance Evaluations (LGPE) Site A. This is a three day event. We have 45 schools participating for this site and the evaluations are scheduled from from 9 am to approximately 3 pm daily.
Shout out to all of the 11th grade team for awesome results on the Write Score Assessment. We showed growth in every single class!
We are now in the process of preparing for our Milestones Assessments in April, please check back for links, tips and strategies to be successful on the assessment.
Stay Connected March 2020
- Have you signed up for Mr. Bonds REMIND? Please see the QR codes in the hall.
- Down load the TCHS School App from your local App store and stay connected.
- Discipline is down and school spirit is up, thank you 11th grade! I got a surprise for you all !
- Alg II, need extra help? See Mr. Bonds or Ms. Buist. Tutorials are on Wednesday each week with Ms. Turlington.
- What are you doing after high school? Have you met with Ms. Green yet? The time to plan is now.
- Tips on applying to college...https://www.wikihow.com/Apply-to-College
- Vaping? Are you kidding me?...https://www.health.com/smoking/dangers-of-vaping
- Milestone Standards and resources to help you succeed....https://www.georgiastandards.org/Georgia-Standards/Pages/ELA-9-12.aspx
Events, resources and information.
11th Grade Behavior Expectations
- Be Present (Every day, Every Block, On Time)
- Be Engaged ( Set Goals, Ask questions, Attend Tutorials)
- Be Involved (Join at least one Club or Sport)
- Be Your BEST Self (Be a Leader, Not a Follower)
3:50 pm – 5:00 pm
- Mondays – Fine Arts/CTE/PE
- Wednesdays – Mathematics/Social Studies/World Languages
- Thursdays – ELA/ Science
Our Awesome 11 Grade Teachers
K. Lewis Lewiskr@fultonschools.org
A. Thompson email@example.com
M. Sellers firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Hollins email@example.com
L. Turlington firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Fazal email@example.com
A. Gordon firstname.lastname@example.org
N. Grooms GroomsN@fultonschools.org
J. Banks BanksJames@fultonschools.org
T. Myles MylesT@fultonscholls.org
T. Davis DavisT3@fultonschools.org
L. Christian ChristianL1@fultonschools.org
T. Rowland Rowlandt@fultonschools.org
S. Granberry GranberryS@fultonschools.org
S. Knippenburg KnippenburgS@fultonschools.org
J. Lambert LambertJ@fultonschools.org
D. Caple Caple@fultonschools.org
D. Tutt Tuttdl@fultonschools.org