Class of 2021
Class of 2021- Mr. Bonds December 2019
Welcome to the Tri Cities High School's SMORE for 11th Grade
Some of my amazing students!! There are a few in here that I taught in the 5th grade!
Final Exam Schedule for Decemeber
Monthly Parent Teacher Conference
TCHS Sports....we just keep winning!
Not only are our Boys on an amazing wining streak but our Girls Program is absolutely on fire, come support our student athletes !!
Self Care, we all deserve it! 12/2019
Student Celebrations -6 Week Progress Reports
Congrats to all those who made the Student Celebration Wall for your Progress Report Grades !
The Pursuit of Excellence!
Whats Happening in the Dog House?
Stay Connected December 2019
- 11th Grade is currently organizing our college trip for early 2020. This will be an opportunity to visit and experience a variety of colleges.
- Have you signed up for Mr. Bonds REMIND? Please see the QR codes in the hall.
- Down load the TCHS School App from your local App store and stay connected.
- Discipline is down and school spirit is up, thank you 11th grade! I got a surprise for you all !
- Alg II, need extra help? See Mr. Bonds or Ms. Buist. Tutorials are on Wednesday each week with Ms. Turlington.
- What are you doing after high school? Have you met with Ms. Green yet? The time to plan is now.
- Tips on applying to college...https://www.wikihow.com/Apply-to-College
- Vaping? Are you kidding me?...https://www.health.com/smoking/dangers-of-vaping
- Milestone Standards and resources to help you succeed....https://www.georgiastandards.org/Georgia-Standards/Pages/ELA-9-12.aspx
Events, resources and information.
Education is step one of your plan !!
To be successful, you must be in school !
- If absent please bring documentation. (Illness, death in family, legal reasons, religious holiday)
- If you miss more than two blocks in a day, that is considered a whole day absence.
- A letter is sent home to parents at three and then five unexcused absences.
- After five unexcused absences a Truancy Referral to Juvenile Court is considered.
- Multiple tardies may equal absences.
11th Grade Behavior Expectations
- Be Present (Every day, Every Block, On Time)
- Be Engaged ( Set Goals, Ask questions, Attend Tutorials)
- Be Involved (Join at least one Club or Sport)
- Be Your BEST Self (Be a Leader, Not a Follower)
3:50 pm – 5:00 pm
- Mondays – Fine Arts/CTE/PE
- Wednesdays – Mathematics/Social Studies/World Languages
- Thursdays – ELA/ Science
Our Awesome 11 Grade Teachers
K. Lewis Lewiskr@fultonschools.org
A. Thompson email@example.com
M. Sellers firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Hollins email@example.com
L. Turlington firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Fazal email@example.com
A. Gordon firstname.lastname@example.org
N. Grooms GroomsN@fultonschools.org
J. Banks BanksJames@fultonschools.org
T. Myles MylesT@fultonscholls.org
T. Davis DavisT3@fultonschools.org
L. Christian ChristianL1@fultonschools.org
T. Rowland Rowlandt@fultonschools.org
S. Granberry GranberryS@fultonschools.org
S. Knippenburg KnippenburgS@fultonschools.org
J. Lambert LambertJ@fultonschools.org
D. Caple Caple@fultonschools.org
D. Tutt Tuttdl@fultonschools.org