Tennyson Knolls Prep Friday Update
A note from Admin:
This week we finished up all of our beginning of year testing! It was great to see student's trying their hardest to show what they know! WPS is a Competency Based System, we are always working to make sure that students are receiving the best instruction for their ability levels. After looking at data it is normal in our system to move students to the placement that is best for their level. The wonderful thing about our system is that as student's progress we are able to move student's to the classroom that best fits their needs!
Thank you for your understanding.
Molly Mojden and Stephanie Fick
No School Monday
GOCO Afterschool Nature Club
*Tuesday Club will be for students in the following classes: Pennell, Graff, Wilkins, Kaiser, McGurn, Farese, and Lyons. Starting on September 14th
*Thursday Club will be for students in the following classes: Walter, Ruck, Dalrymple, Sims, Christopher homeroom, and Hughes' homeroom. Starting on September 16th
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Paper packets are available upon request as well if you would rather complete it that way. Thank you!
FREE Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Students need to be on time to school daily. Please make sure students are dropped off by 7:45 AM! Thank you!
- All students need to wear a mask throughout the school day. Please send your student prepared with a mask daily!
- Please make sure your student has a water bottle here at school that they can refill throughout the day!
- Chromebooks need to be transported between school and home daily, once the chromebook agreement is completed! Please make sure to charge your chromebook at night.
Important Calendar Dates
- Sept. 6, 2021- Labor Day- NO SCHOOL
- Sept. 8, 2021- PTO Meeting on Zoom @ 5:00 PM
- Sept. 14, 2021- Coffee with the Principal @ TKP @ 8:00 AM
- Sept. 15, 2021- Early Release Day @ 1:45 PM
- Sept. 20, 2021- Non-Student Contact Day- NO SCHOOL
- Sept. 28, 2021- Picture Day
Coffee with the Principal
Tuesday, Sep. 14th, 8am
6330 Tennyson Street
RSVPs are enabled for this event.