The Daily Bruin September 26, 2022
COMPLETE THE DATA FOR SCHOOL FUNDING FORM
Bruin Staff Spotlight
Click on photos below for info!
Concurrent enrollment! If you are a 10th, 11th or 12th grader and are interested in free college classes, including books during the Spring 2023 semester please click here for more information. If you want to enroll please click here to fill out the interest form.
Before and After School tutoring is now available.
- Saturday School!. If you need to attend please sign up by clicking the link below! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScx93gK01WTi9XKHeozc2t9sARoiBzo7oxVlzS8iIgGgwDJ_w/viewform
- Bruins travel is planning their next trips. They are going to Rome and Florence in June 2024 and Mexico City and Yucatan in July 2024. If you are interested please contact Mr. Ayala at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attention juniors and seniors! The ASVAB will be held Tuesday October 18 periods 1 through 4. The ASVAB is a career exploration assessment that helps students identify potential careers based on their academic strengths and interests. Please sign up in the counseling office if you are interested. If you have questions, please see Mr. Johnson in counseling.
- Students - do you have a job? If so, your Work Permit is about to expire. Getting a new one is easy, but does take time. Please pick up a new Work Permit Request Form. It is green and can be found either in the Counseling Office, the front office or the Career Center (next to the Library). Once the form is filled out completely, please return it to Mrs. Bishop in the Career Center for processing. Processing takes a few days at the beginning of the year, as there are many students at all schools in need of new Work Permits. Don't wait - start your renewal today!
- Class of 2026 be sure to follow Bruins Link Crew on Instagram for helpful tips and upcoming events. @bruinslinkcrew
- Seniors - buy your Senior Packages! There are Gold, Blue and Navy package available. Last day to buy packages is October 7. More information can be found at the Business Office. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a_4xWxD3bkB9R_zT33NicJ8eF89hNbBJ/view?usp=sharing
- Want to build quality friendships? Want to get in shape and have fun doing so? Join Cross Country/ Track and Field and help us defend our Sunkist League Title! We are meeting and having tryouts every day of August after school. All you need to try out are running shoes, shirt, shorts, and a good attitude.
- Interested in playing a winter or spring sport? Here are the tryout dates for each:
Remember you must be fully cleared to try out with a sports physical performed by a doctor.
Comp cheer- Oct 4th and 6th
Baseball- (meeting Aug 25th) tryouts Sept 19-23
Softball- Sept 29th and 30th
Track- December TBD
Boys volleyball- December TBD
Weekly Sports Schedule
Wednesday, September 28:
3:30 PM Cross Country (CoEd) - Home - Tudor Park
4:15 PM Volleyball (JV) - Carter - Away
5:30 PM Volleyball (VR)- Carter - Away
Thursday, September 29:
4:00 PM Football (JV) - Arroyo Valley - Home
Friday, September 30:
4:00 PM Volleyball (JV) - Rialto - Away
5:30 PM Volleyball (VR)- Rialto - Away
7:00 PM Football (VR) - Arroyo Valley - Home
Class of 2024 - Orange
Class of 2025 - Red
Class of 2026 - Purple