Media and Tech Headlines
Week of 1/25/16
Black History Month Notes
For the Black History and Culture Museum:
- Students may sign up for ONE after school session.
- Each student needs to bring me their form. They will be choosing a person to research from a master list.
- All are welcome to stay after school and help students conduct research or create a project.
- I will send an email when all projects are posted and the museum officially "opens".
For the Black History Month Performance:
- Scheduled for Friday, February 26th
- 5th Grade TAG students will be in Tybee
- 1st Performance: 8:15 - 9:15 for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and Two HRs from 5th (TBD)
- 2nd Performance: 9:30 - 10:30 for PreK, K, 1st, and Two HRs from 5th (TBD)
- MOID: Please choose the performance that works best for your schedule.
- All HR teachers will still get their planning period.
- Details will come later.
- Access MackinVIA and go to Biography in Context. There is a list of Influential African Americans with links and resources for each.
- Brainpop and BrainpopJr can also be accessed through MackinVIA.
Office 365 and Student Email: WE ARE LIVE!
Our students now have access to Office 365 and have a live email account. Please familiarize yourself with the below information. More details to come.
Letter to Parents
Parent / Student Information