Vol. 4, Week 19 - Student & Parent Edition
Week at a Glance: 1/11 - 1/18
Monday - January 11th
4th Period CC
6:30 - V. Boys Soccer vs. FHS
Tuesday - January 12th
5th Period CC
2:30 - NHS Tutoring
6:00 - V/JV Boys Basketball @ LOLHS
6:00 - V/JV Girls Soccer @ ZHS
6:30 - V. Boys Soccer vs. JWMHS
6:30 - V. Girls Basketball vs. RRHS
Wednesday - January 13th
EARLY RELEASE DAY - DAY ENDS AT 11:51 FOR STUDENTS!
3:00 - Wrestling @ SLHS
6:30 - V. Girls Basketball vs. PHS
7:00 - V Boys Basketball @ WCHS
Thursday - January 14th
6th Period CC
2:00 - Class of 2021 Officer Meeting
6:00 - JV/V.Girls Soccer @ Tampa Catholic
Friday - January 15th
1st Period CC (Chick-Fil-a Leadership Academy)
11:00 - Wrestling @ FHS
6:15 - JV/V. Boys Basketball @ Palm Harbor University
6:30 - V. Girls Basketball vs. ZHS
MONDAY, JANUARY 18TH IS A DAY OFF FOR STUDENTS AND STAFF!
ACTION REQUIRED OR REQUESTED
January 13th is an EARLY RELEASE DAY!
Herff Jones - Senior Ordering Deadline 1/15
Seniors, get your graduation announcement and accessories orders in by Jan. 15th for the initial deadline. Please to highschool.herffjones.com or see their link page
on the school website.
UPDATES & INFORMATION
Pasco Pathways School Choice & Innovative Programs Window!
The Pasco Pathways School Choice and Innovative Programs Window for the 2021-22 school year and the School Choice Controlled Open Enrollment window will open on January 7 at 8 a.m. and will close on January 21, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Please make sure to visit the home page of the Pasco County Schools Website at www.pasco.k12.fl.us to find the link and access the school choice application and directions.
You can access the Pasco Pathways Catalog to investigate the many of the options in our county. The district website has been updated to have all information in one place regarding the options available as well as information about the 21-22 application window.
The Covid-19 QUICK LINKS!
- CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECT LINK TO THE REOPENING WEBSITE!
- Click here for The COVID-19 Response Guide
- CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO THE STUDENT SCREENER
Visitor Screener Questions:
Visitors to campus are permitted by appointment only. Please call 813-346-4400. All Visitors with an Appointment Must:
- Complete the Visitor Self-Screener - CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK!
- Come to the Front Office and ring doorbell.
- Remain in designation location as directed (ex. front office, on bench outside front office)
Covid-19 Daily Report for all schools in our District, AND the archived report.
- Go to the Pasco Schools Website
- Look over to your right at the top of the site under "Latest News" and click COVID-19 Daily Report and look on the right hand side and you will see the total number of employee and student cases for the day.
- If you want to see the archived report, which is a report of every instance of reported Covid-19, you would click the green button underneath that daily report that says View All Cases.
- If you view all cases and count each case instance that has been reported at a school, that will give you the total number of cases reported at that school site.
- The column titled "Impacted Students" means the number of students that had to be quarantined due to contact tracing.
Main Line - 346-4400
Melissa Hardy - 346-4400
Hannah Hall, Principal's Secretary - 346-4402
Lorraine McKinney, Bookkeeper - 346-4404
Terri Almeida, Data Entry - 346-4406
Geisa Perez, Registrar - 346-4411
Carol Donald, ESE & School Counselor Secretary - 346-4407
Moneice Griffen, Clinic Assistant - 346-4440
Jen Oyer, School Nurse - 346-4412
Patty Guld, Cafeteria Manager - 346-4487
Fax Number - 346-4491