Springman Middle School - September 10th
- Watch this short video for instructions on how to translate it into your language.
- Mire este breve video para obtener instrucciones sobre cómo traducirlo a su idioma.
- 귀하의 언어로 번역하는 방법에 대한 지침은이 짧은 비디오를 시청하십시오.
- Үүнийг хэрхэн богино хугацаанд өөрийн хэл рүү хөрвүүлэх зааврыг энэ видеоноос үзээрэй.
- Obejrzyj ten krótki film, aby uzyskać instrukcje, jak przetłumaczyć go na swój język.
- Посмотрите это короткое видео, чтобы узнать, как перевести его на ваш язык.
September 10th, 2021
We hope you had a great long weekend. This short week went by quickly but as a wildcat community we were able to come together and accomplish so much! We wish everyone a wonderful weekend.
Take a look below for important information and fun celebrations. As we head into next week, a friendly reminder there is no school on Thursday, September 16th.
Introducing our WOW (Wildcat of the Week)
Each week students and staff will be nominated for successfully showcasing the #WildcatWay! Congratulations to our FIRST Wildcats of the Week!
Respectful.On Task.Always Safe.Responsible
Weekend Motivation - Song + Quote of the Week
Upcoming Important Events + Updates
Click HERE for a detailed list of all important dates for Springman 8th Grade Students!
Late Arrivals & Early Dismissal Procedures
Students arriving late should enter the main office, sign in on the attendance iPad, and receive a pass to class. If your student needs to leave early for any reason, please send them with a note to give to front office staff in the morning or call the attendance line. Your student can exchange the note for a pass to show their teacher at the time of dismissal. They should come to the front office, sign out on the iPad, and wait for you to arrive.
Student Item Drop-Off
Students wishing to try out for a sport should pick up a packet that contains the following:
PHYSICALS + PAPERWORK MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO TRYOUTS
Physical exam that was conducted within the last 395 days. standard physical exams with authorization to participate in interscholastic sports OR a completed pre-participation examination form are acceptable.
Additional materials, signature pages, and schedules may be included for each sport, so please review packets carefully. Students should bring completed forms to the nurse FIRST so that she can confirm that they have medical clearance to participate in tryouts. She will sign the form and the student may bring packets to tryouts or return them to the coach.
Activity Bus Information
Unfortunately, the LRTC is NOT open after school at this time. If things change, we will follow up with additional information
Highlights of what to expect in the future Wildcat Weekly communications are below:
- New Happenings
- Important Dates for the Week
- Student/Staff Wildcat of the Week (WOW)
- Club Announcements
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
Important Dates - *more info for each event will be shared soon
- Thursday, September 16th: No School
- Thursday, September 30th: T1 Midterm
- Friday, October 15th: Parent/Teacher/Conferences
Have a wonderful weekend,
Megan Russell - Principal
Dan Polonsky - Assistant Principal for Teaching and Learning
Karen Schwartzwald - Assistant Principal for Student Services
Lisa Engel - Student Success Coordinator