AWANA Topsy-Turvy Night Dec 5
6:25-8pm at Auke Bay Bible Church
- Dec 5: Liesel Wittmer & 2nd helper needed
- Dec 12: 2 helpers needed
- This year's Cubbies handbook: Honey Comb
- Full Cubbies Lesson Schedule
- Dec 5: Unit 3 Bear Hug 11
- Dec 12: Unit 3 Bear Hug 12
- Dec 19: Special Day 2 Christmas
- Cubbies Snack Sign-up This week: Help needed! Recommendation is fruit salad.
HoneyComb Audio Files to help with memorization
~Mission 3: Agents of Grace - 3rd-6th Grades
- Dec 5 - Unit 2 Lesson 5: The Bible is the Standard - II Peter 3:2
- Dec 12 - Unit 2 Lesson 6: The Bible is Trustworthy - II Peter 1:16
- Dec 19 - Unit 2 Lesson 7: The Bible is Helpful to Correct - Hebrews 4:12
- Fast Track: Meet a leader in the Conference Room across from pastor's office from 6:10-6:25 to say your verses in advance of club.
- We encourage you to work on your section during the week, but what does that mean?
- Read your memory verse and review verse for the week out loud 3 times each day.
- Answer one question from your Bible Study page each day.
2.3 John 14:26 Song
Donations for the Christmas Store
We need your help! It is already time for us to start collecting donations for the annual Awana Christmas Store which will be open during club on Wed, Dec 19.
We need re-giftable items for all ages, as well as wrapping paper, gift bags, and bows. Donations will be accepted through Dec 16th and can be dropped off during Awana on Wednesdays or at the church office during the week. (Please, no VHS tapes.)
The Christmas Store is a fun opportunity for kids to do their Christmas shopping for friends and family for only $0.25 per item and we help gift wrap the items for them. We appreciate your help making this event a success.