May 29, 2017
- It's that time to begin cleaning out your classrooms to prepare for the new school year. Any old technology can be placed in the teacher workroom. Any old furniture should be tagged for removal.
- F&P for all students should be input into illuminate by 6/9/17.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site.
Upper-Grade Yard-Boggs Vazquez (Laird)
Week at a Glance
- Memorial Day-No School
- Spirit Week-Pajama Day
- No Bully Survey 3rd, 4th and 5th
- Spirit Week-Color Day
- 5th Grade Field Trip-Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Howard PD 2:00 to 3:30
- Spirit Week-Sports Day
- Williams Off Site Principal PD
- Spirit Week-Howard Spirit Day (Blue and White)
- Howard Carnival
- End of the Year Staff Celebration
Important Upcoming Dates
Minimum Days 6/5-6/9
Scholar End fo the Year Assembly 6/6 12:50
5th Grade Promotion 6/7 9am to 11am
Last Day for Students 6/9
Teacher Work Day/Last Day for Teachers 6/12