Monday Mustang Memo
Please read through the full Memo as things may have changed or been added to each section
This Week & Next
- Tuesday & Wednesday- WEAR SNEAKERS FOR PE
- Wednesday- SPRING PICTURES
- Friday- return School Store packet
Spring Picture Info:
- Everyone will have their photo taken
- Order online at ios.mydorian.com Online access key: UKY4FNNA
- Order forms going home 3/15
- Students may wear their uniform or something nice if ordering pictures. Must be school appropriate. *don't wear green due to the green screen
- Wear sneakers for PE
- Remote only students can have their photo taken from 12:30-1:30pm.
- Tuesday & Wednesday- PE classes- Sneakers are required for safety
- Thursday- KRP & Corral payments due
- Friday 4/2 & Monday 4/4- No School- Spring Holiday
Put a sign in your window for Pickup line with your student's name in bold print
Early pick up
💧💻What to bring to school 💻 💧
- water bottle
- mask to wear
- mask to keep in cubby
- lunch (unless ordered)
- GAA supplied folder
- 6th-8th Agenda
Backpacks are allowed, but do not bring unnecessary items to school.
Please return any borrowed whiteboards
Classroom supplies: Students need supplies for class. Notebooks, pencils etc. Check with their teacher for specifics.
All classroom treats must be store bought and individually wrapped.
Tops & bottoms
Tops- red, black or grey polos
Bottoms- black or khaki uniform style
red, black, grey or white socks
Label your jackets!
Remember- red, grey or black if you plan on wearing them indoors.
Parents/guardians, please continue to communicate absences with the office on the day of the absence.
View the remote learning attendance policy here.
⭐If your student arrives to school after 8:15, they must be signed into the office by a parent/guardian.⭐
📖GAA Curriculum Link📖
KRP-8th Grades use Beyond Textbooks to teach the State Standards. Check it out here: https://www.beyondtextbooks.org/Parent_Portal
🧸School Social Work & Counseling Resources🧸
🐎🍎Get Active & Eat Healthy🍎🐎
Good News!!! Lunches are free for everyone through May.
**Students in KRP or Aftercare on Fridays MUST pack a lunch! There is no lunch service on Fridays!**
Contact Ms. Laura with questions. 480-325-6100