Are you ready to go?
Step by step funeral planning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you know what their last wishes are? Are you able to provide answers to the following questions?
- Are you an Organ donor?
- What do you want to happen with your remains?
- Do you want to be cremated?
- Placed in a mausoleum or a ground burial?
- Do you have a burial plot?
- Opened or closed Casket?
- What would you want to laid to rest in?
- Are their any Religious preferences that need to be in place?
- Did you serve in the Military?
- Do you want the color guard present for Military Honors?
- Would you like flowers or a donation made in your name?
- Do you want a graveside service?
- Morning or afternoon service?
- Any special requests? (Songs, photos, poems or speakers)
- Is there someone in particular that you would want to give a eulogy?
- Anything else you like to see done?
We have multiple styles to choose from to fit all needs
Cremation is always an option and we have many to choose from.
Mausoleums and Graves
We can also help you with the burial process if you do not have any in place.