5 Safety Tips:
2. Give 2 rescue breaths (blow in for one second to make the chest clearly rise)
3. Repeat the previous steps until you find obvious signs of life
4. If there are no signs of life and there is an AED available turn on AED, wipe bare chest dry, attach pads, plug in connector if necessary, stand clear analyze heart rhythm, deliver shock and then perform CPR again.
5. If nothing changes call 911 immediately
Head, Neck or Spinal Injuries:
1. Call 911 or the local emergency number
2. Minimize movement
Minimize movement of the head, neck and spine.
3. Stabilize head
Manually stabilize the head in the position in which it was found. prove support by placing your hands on both sides of the person's head. If head is sharply turned to one side, do not move it.