The Book of Time
By. Guillaume Prevost
- Setting- Is a lab under a his grandmothers house.
- Main Character-Is Samuel Faulkner
- Other Character-His 12 year old cousin Lily ,his grandmother,Aunt Evelyn,Monk,Cathy,Mr, Faulkner,Thomas Morre,and Allan Faulkner.
- I like Samuel Faulkner because he reminds me when i was his age.
- What happened at the beginning is -he's grandmother awoke him up and he didn't want to go to the tournament .
- What happened at the middle is he goes into a tunnel under his grandmothers house.
- What happened at the end is in a weird looking room he found words saying "Help me Sam.
- The problem is that he is stuck in a new world and cant get out of it then he found some people one of the people touched him and then he was put in the world he was in.
- I learned that not to go any where dark and mysterious
- The theme or main idea is not to go some where dark alone
- I like this book because it is suspenseful and mysterious.
Lo Key - Forever (From "The Book of Time")