Important Regular Payroll Information for November's Time Sheets
Timesheets are due to the district office on Monday, November 4, 2019, at Noon.
November Pay Day will be November 27, 2019.
- Please remember that we cannot pay purchase orders without an invoice.
- Receive your items in Escape.
- Please send in your packing slips as soon as items are received
- Please allow 30 days for reimbursement requests to be processed. (If the 30 days have passed, please contact Rosie or Daisy for the status of the payments.)
What you need to know about - Bereavement Leave:
1. Every person employed in the classified service of any school district shall be granted necessary leave of absence, not to exceed three (3) days, or five (5) days if out-of-state travel is required, on account of the death of any member of his/her immediate family. No deduction shall be made from the salary of such employee nor shall such leave be deducted from leave granted. The governing board may enlarge the benefits of this section and may expand the class of relatives listed below as members of the immediate family. Members of the immediate family, as used in this section, means the mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, or a grandchild of the employee or of the spouse of the employee, and the spouse, son, son-in-law, daughter, daughter-in-law, brother, or sister of the employee, step-mother, step-father, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, domestic partner or child of a domestic partner or any relative living in the immediate household of the employee.
2. Bereavement leave to attend the funeral of a close friend or relative, not a member of the immediate family, will be granted for the time necessary to attend the funeral; up to one full day if the funeral is out of the district, which will be charged to personal necessity. No other leave provision may be applied to this section.
Please remember to complete this form for every conference/training/workshop you attend.