An Interview With Ms. Keeton
By Stephanie Pfeifer
Magnificent Teacher Shown Off
She started her first year teaching only freshman in biology, but her second she upgraded and is teaching biology (PAP and on level) and on level chemistry to sophomores.
She origanally wanted to be a Dermatologist but eventually she found her calling and it was teaching. And she is very good at it.
Best 4th period Ever
Ms. Keeton takes a picture of her favorite class (2014-2015).
Selfie With Student
Ms. Keeton strikes a weird pose with a student for a selfie during class.
Ms. Keeton poses with her sister for a quick picture out of school.
More Into Keeton's Credentials
- 9th PAP and on level
- Chemistry (on level)
- Biology (PAP & on level)
- wood patterns covering walls
- butterflies sculpture on wall
- colorful paper used to label around the room
- supplies neatly organized in cabinets
- funny but also serious aura
- calendar on board with assignments
- science props scattered around
- thoroughly goes through test with students
- ask students questions so they can stay involved
- makes up songs and rhymes for kids to use for studying
- uses real life examples that relate to science
- about 72 hours
- everything except for teaching
- help students to find success