Jr. Scout/Stuart Little Tot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Danielle's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Teacher's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Upcoming Zoophonics Friends
In the Classroom!
Welcome to our new friend Colton and welcome Kole and Cru from The Smalls! Coming soon Charlie and Lilly!
Week One: Transportation. We will be learning about things that go! Cars, planes, buses, boats, and trains.
Week Two: Dinosaurs. ROAR!!! We will get to explore what its like to be a dinosaur. We will go on a dino egg hunt and be archaeologists.
Week Three: The Farm. Who's in the barn? Is it a cow? a chicken? a pig? I guess we will just have to wait and find out! We will be rounding up the sheep and getting stuck in the mud.
Week Four: The Rain. From puddle jumping and rain dancing to exploring what a rain cloud looks like and seeing whats at the end of the rainbow. So exciting!
Operation Tot Spot Gives Back
Daily Connect/New Back Office System
We will spend the first 2 weeks of July getting everyone's fingerprint into the system. Please plan on 10 min before pickup or after drop off.
With this change also comes a change in payment collection. The new company is Tuition Express. Thank you to everyone who has turned in the new form. You shouldn't see much difference except perhaps all payments will come out on Friday? With the old collection company some payments didn't show withdrawn until Monday or Tuesday.
Healthy Start Wisdom
HOT weather snacks to keep you COOL
When it gets HOT HOT HOT, sometimes it can be tough to think of healthy eating snacks that are suitable for a hot day.
It’s no fun eating something that has gone lukewarm in your handbag, so why not try some of the hot weather snacks in the link below that are perfect when the sun is out and the temperature heats up!
The Book Nook
Oh, the Places You'll Go!
The Parent's Spotlight
Question: If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do and why?
- Ms. Emily: Take my kids to Disneyland because that sounds like a blast!
- Ms. Ericka: I would secretly write a check to every single person that has ever done anything for me. And never tell them I sent it. (They'd probably still find out) I've met a lot of people that inspired, influenced, and helped me a lot. And to help them the way they helped me would make me happy.
- Ms. Alisha: Pay off this building, give almost everyone and raise and go on vacation before designing the new perfect tot spot. It would have gigantic rooms, a natural play world, doors and restrooms that operate perfectly, and bathrooms and laundry areas inside every room.
- Mr. Mike: take a vacation
- Ms. Danielle: I would travel for a couple of months. Just by myself. There’s a company that sends you to to secret places and that would be really cool. Like places you don’t think about. Greece is my number one place though, I’d definitely go there.
- Ms. LeAndra: First I would go buy a pink Jeep wrangler. Then I would take my best friends and family on a huge shopping spree to thank them for everything they do for me. I would pay all my bills and I would book a week or 2 long vacation as well and finally be stress free!!
- Ms. Katie: If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is take a vacation to either Disney or New York City. My son wants to see the ocean and is obsessed with New York.
- Ms. Jacanda: I would take Jeremiah to the top doctors and clinics for Cerebral palsy. I would take him because I just want him to have the best chance at an independent life and great quality of life.
- Ms. Maggie: If I won the lottery I would donate it to Speical Olympics so that everyone that wants to go to the Summer Games in June they can. Even though we provide dorm rooms some families can't stay in the dorms due size, disability or health reason and cannot afford a hotel room.
- Ms. Erin: Give 1/2 the money to my parents, because they've done a lot for me.