Chocolate Covered Strawberries
By: Johnna Barker
1) Chocolate covered strawberries started in Europe.
3) Europe is in the north east hemisphere.
4) The capital of Greece is Athens. The latitude and longitude of Europe is 37 degrees north and 23 degrees south.
6) The area of Europe is 3.931 million (sq km).
7) Some natural resources in Europe are timber,oil, lead,and iron ore.
8) A common natural hazard for Europe is volcanoes.
9) Some popular ethnic groups in Europe are Russians, Germans, French, Italians English, Spanish, Ukrainians, and Poles.
10) Major cities in Europe include Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, and many more.
11) Landforms in Europe include mountains, rivers,and glaciers.
12) The population in Europe is around 742.5 million people.
13) Climate in Europe is normally humid with cool summers.
16) A chocolate covered strawberry is a red fruit that's sweet and soft with tons of seeds dipped in chocolate( which is also sweet).
Put the semisweet and white chocolates into 2 separate heatproof medium bowls. Fill 2 medium saucepans with a couple inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Turn off the heat; set the bowls of chocolate over the water to melt. Stir until smooth. (Alternatively, melt the chocolates in a microwave at half power, for 1 minute, stir and then heat for another minute or until melted.)
Once the chocolates are melted and smooth, remove from the heat. Line a sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper. Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip the fruit into the dark chocolate, lift and twist slightly, letting any excess chocolate fall back into the bowl. Set strawberries on the parchment paper. Repeat with the rest of the strawberries. Dip a fork in the white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the dipped strawberries.
Set the strawberries aside until the chocolate sets, about 30 minutes.
18) You can purchase chocolate covered strawberries at The Chocolate Covered Strawberry. The location of this place is 2375 Nashville PIke TN they are 1.35 each.
Websites I Used
National Geographic, EuropeBlog, Familypedia, about travel, World Atlas, food network, and The chocolate covered strawberry.