April 8th Grade Language Arts Newsletter
April Showers bring May flowers and also the last six weeks of the 8th grade year! Soon these little darlings will be preparing for a fun-filled summer and getting geared-up for the jump into high school. As the spring semester continues, we have lots of learning still in store for these last months of school. Hopefully our Spring Fever won't get the best of us, and we can finish the year strong! Please read below to see what's coming up this month in Language Arts.
- Saturday, April 12: 8th Grade Social Studies/Science Saturday School
- Friday, April 18: We WILL have school today to make up for one of our snow days.
- Friday, April 18: RHS Enrollment Packets Due
- Tuesday, April 22: 8th Grade Social Studies STAAR test
- Wednesday, April 23: 8th Grade Science STAAR test
Richardson High School Enrollment
Last week students were given an enrollment packet for Richardson High School. Please complete the forms in the packet and return the packet to Ms. Bartholomew by FRIDAY, APRIL 18. If your child will not be attending RHS, please indicate that on the forms. A proof of residency form is not required at this time, but will be needed at schedule pick up in August. It is extremely important that these forms are returned on time.