Mrs. Huneycutt's Class
6th Grade Language Arts - Arbor Creek Middle School
Next week in Language Arts,
Activities in class:
- Roots (scope, tele, the/theo)
- Parts of Speech (conjunctions and prepositions)
- Fragment and run-on sentences - possible homework
- Reading examples of a biography, autobiography, memoir, and personal narrative
- Recite entire preposition list on Thursday
This will only be recited to me and not in front of the class. It will be a major grade.
Please help your student practice, they will be given the list on Monday. There is also a copy available on Edmodo.
Does your student need extra help? Do they want to get ahead? Have they been absent?
Tuesday - Friday
Before School - 8:15 - 8:40
After School - 4:00 - 4:15
* I am not available for tutorials on Mondays because I have crosswalk duty.
Our class collects Box Tops for Education!
Learn more about Box Tops for Education and where to find them at http://www.boxtops4education.com/.