Rhetorical Fallacy Analysis Project
You will be creating a project for the SBBB and TechnoExpo!
You will work in groups of 2/3 (no more than 3) to include the following in your video:1. Definition of a rhetorical fallacy
2. Definition of your specific assigned fallacy.
3. Statement that gives example of your fallacy.
4. Advertisement that represents the use of that fallacy
5. At least two other graphics other than the advertisement
6. Answer the following questions:
a. What is the purpose?
b. Who is the intended audience?
c. What reasoning and evidence is used?
d. Is the evidence relevant?
e. Is the reasoning sound?
7. Voice Presentation
8. Bibliography citing your sources.
Use this page to help you plan your presentation.
Here are all of the expectations. Use this as a checklist to make sure you have everything.