Summit High School
- Wow, we had a fantastic first day of “in-person” school! It was so awesome to see students on campus again. Just a reminder for those of you coming to Summit to be sure to bring your laptop, and also please be sure that it is fully charged.
- If you originally chose distance learning but have since decided that you would rather come to campus, please contact the office. (See phone numbers to call below). Requests will be processed in the order that they are received.
If you are a 9th grader, please contact Maria at ext. 15135
If you are a 10 grader, please contact Anna at ext. 15104
If you are an 11th grader, please contact Corrina at ext. 15378
If you are a 12 grader, please contact Stacey at ext. 15111
- Just a reminder that campus will be closed on Wednesdays, and all teaching/learning will be done virtually. This will allow for everything to be deep cleaned.
- We are accepting a very limited numbers of visitors in the Office due to safety reasons. If you think you need an in-person appointment, please contact the ladies above (Maria, Anna, Corrina or Stacey).
- Congratulations to our 900 students who earned Academic Medals! Way to soar! If you are a medal winner, you will be receiving a color-coded letter in the mail. Please bring that letter to Summit on Wednesday, May 26th, to pick up your medal.
Times are as follows:
Last Name Time
A-B 9:00 a.m.
C-E 9:30 a.m.
F-G 10:00 a.m.
H-K 10:30 a.m.
L-M 11:00 a.m.
N-P 11:30 a.m.
S-T 12:30 p.m.
U-Z 1:00 p.m.
- A free workshop for Caregivers/Parents is being offered. This workshop is specifically designed for caregivers and parents to explain factors related to transitioning back to in-person learning. The panel of experts will share tips and strategies on what to look for when your child is distressed, as well as simple techniques to help de-escalate stressful situations. To register, please visit the following website: WWW.SCHOOLCOUNSELOR-CA.ORG.
- Lastly, Summit has been designated as a California Distinguished School. This is an incredible honor, which took a team effort! A huge THANK YOU to our students and our parents for helping Summit achieve this distinction!
As always, we are here to support you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Mr. Cerda ASB Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASB Bookkeeper: email@example.com
Ms. Kiggins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ciprian: email@example.com
Ms. Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Gonzalez-Torres: email@example.com
Ms. Buoye: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Murillo: email@example.com
Mr. Lopez, Assistant Principal 12th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hannon, Assistant Principal 11th Grade: email@example.com
Mr. Peterson, Athletic Director and 10th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce, Assistant Principal 9th Grade: email@example.com
Ms. Castanon, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need an e-mail that isn’t listed here, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I’ll provide it.
Keep on soaring SkyHawks!
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z